Best Anna Maria Island Restaurants!
The best Anna Maria Island restaurants provide wonderful food and spectacular views. Be sure to visit the best Anna Maria Island restaurants whenever you’re here. My 10 favorites are:
- The Beach Bistro in Holmes Beach provides fine dining right on the beach. You can dine indoors or on the patio. The Beach Bistro boasts the highest Zagat ratings for food and service in the state of Florida. It is also the 8 time recipient of Florida Trend’s Golden Spoon Award.
- The Sign of the Mermaid is a fantastic restaurant with a very charming and intimate feel with high-end, gourmet dishes. They also have a wonderful breakfast. Their key lime pie is probably the best on the Island.
- The beachfront Sandbar Restaurant on the north end of Anna Maria Island is the perfect place to enjoy the sunset over the Gulf of Mexico. There is a wonderful dining room and a very popular outdoor covered deck. The Sandbar is the most popular place on Anna Maria Island for beach weddings.
- Mr Bones can be found on Gulf Drive in Holmes Beach and has by far the best BBQ on Anna Maria Island. I especially love their Baby Back Ribs.
- Rotten Ralph’s – Unfortunately Rotten Ralph’s is closed. After Tropical Storm Debbie, the Bridge Street Pier, where the restaurant was located, was damaged, closing it to boaters for months. What a shame, because they had a great breakfast and probably the best fish and chips I’ve ever eaten. The views of Sarasota Bay were spectacular.
- Anna Maria City Pier located at the very north end of the island has wonderful views of the Skyway Bridge and Tampa Bay. The atmosphere is very relaxed. Come and relax, have a drink and some good food.
- The Waterfront Restaurant is located across the street from the Anna Maria City Pier. The Lobster Bisque and Chicken Waffles are wonderful. Enjoy the view of Tampa Bay.
- The Blue Marlin Grill located in Bradenton Beach has a casual beach atmosphere offers some of the freshest, local seafood available. There’s also wonderful live music on the weekends.
- Sharkey’s Seagrill located on gulf drive in Bradenton Beach is fine dining in a casual atmosphere best known for tasty steaks and fresh seafood.
- Bridge Street Bistro can be found in Bradenton Beach. Excellent food and a superb wait staff. Make sure to stay for the sunset.